
In my short life I have come to realize that some things are worth fighting for and I feel donuts fit in that category even if they have been kicked on the ground, let me explain.
Yesterday Wes and I on our way out to our cars from an exciting and fun filled day at work. Like our usually selves were making fun of each other for some reason…it’s what we do. Wes had the bright idea to act like he was going to key my car, like the good brother I am I gently shushed him away. He had a bundle of stuff in his hands and somehow within my shushing a wrapped up in paper towel little ball of something fell to the ground. Without a moment of hesitation I somehow kicked this little package underneath my car. By the reaction of Wes I could tell it was something of great importance. After attacking me he told me it was the jelly filled donut that I had my eye on all day. I wanted that thing so bad all day, not such good quality of donut has entered this office in such a long time. Imagine my disappointment when I went to get said donut and finding it was nowhere to be found. Suspecting our token fat guy in the office I came to grips that it was long gone and I would have to wait until someone else brought in donuts for the office. When Weston told me that this, the mysterious Brawny package was this donut I almost felt bad but ecstatic that it wasn’t wrongly consumed. What a horrible tragic ending to such a sweet donut. After threatening Wes of throwing the remains of the donut at his truck Weston sped off with a tear in his eye. After he left I pulled the donut from underneath the car unwrapped the gravel laden towels and examined it. There was minimal damage to the beautiful creation so I commenced eating. It was everything I had hoped for and more, flaky sugary crust with just the right amount of jelly goodness! Donuts such as these are meant to be enjoyed, even if it means having a bruised arm and a peeved off brother.
Yesterday Wes and I on our way out to our cars from an exciting and fun filled day at work. Like our usually selves were making fun of each other for some reason…it’s what we do. Wes had the bright idea to act like he was going to key my car, like the good brother I am I gently shushed him away. He had a bundle of stuff in his hands and somehow within my shushing a wrapped up in paper towel little ball of something fell to the ground. Without a moment of hesitation I somehow kicked this little package underneath my car. By the reaction of Wes I could tell it was something of great importance. After attacking me he told me it was the jelly filled donut that I had my eye on all day. I wanted that thing so bad all day, not such good quality of donut has entered this office in such a long time. Imagine my disappointment when I went to get said donut and finding it was nowhere to be found. Suspecting our token fat guy in the office I came to grips that it was long gone and I would have to wait until someone else brought in donuts for the office. When Weston told me that this, the mysterious Brawny package was this donut I almost felt bad but ecstatic that it wasn’t wrongly consumed. What a horrible tragic ending to such a sweet donut. After threatening Wes of throwing the remains of the donut at his truck Weston sped off with a tear in his eye. After he left I pulled the donut from underneath the car unwrapped the gravel laden towels and examined it. There was minimal damage to the beautiful creation so I commenced eating. It was everything I had hoped for and more, flaky sugary crust with just the right amount of jelly goodness! Donuts such as these are meant to be enjoyed, even if it means having a bruised arm and a peeved off brother.
1 comment:
POOR WESSY! I hope you gave him a big hug when you got home! I don't even like doughnuts, so I probably would have picked it up & smashed the jelly-goodness all over on your little head.
Post a Comment