Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cinna-Burn...




Have you noticed that cinnamon-flavored gum tastes nothing like cinnamon? It tastes like chemical burns. Like the really hot chicken wings you buy on a dare and then try to eat quickly without letting the meat touch your lips. Those wings never hurt as bad as the pain you mentally prepare for when ordering, but cinnamon gum comes out of nowhere. When I was a kid I heard that Big Red would burn off your taste buds if you let it sit on your tongue, and I believed it. You know why? Because it burns that bad.



5 comments:

Andrea said...

Chemical Burns? Oh Rob I was dying! Thanks for the laughs- it gets me through the work day.

The Johnson Family said...

I thought I was the only one who thought this way...I can't STAND Big Red...I can't taste anything for days after I chew it!

Tash said...

Robby....You got it so right! I hate cinnamon to this day BECAUSE OF BIG RED!!! It might come in handy for cleaning my stove...I think I'll try it out!
P.S. Love the Thoughts & Such...great to see you here!

JED said...

You guys are all babies!! Big Red isn't that hot...

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? I love big red but hate it at the same because it has no flavor!